Did you know that a faulty suspension system reduces your vehicle’s stability and control, and therefore jeopardises you driving safety?
At Tadley Tyre Services., we would like to encourage all car owners to opt for regular car suspension checks Tadley to avoid any problems.
Why Is A Car’s Suspension System Important?
A suspension system increases the friction between your car’s tyres and the road, providing steering control and ensuring the vehicle's proper handling. Therefore, it enhances the driving experience even on rough terrains.
The system includes the following components:
- Rods and linkages
- Ball joints/bearings/bushings
It is necessary to replace worn-out suspension components on time so that they:
- Provide efficient vehicle handling and avoid nosedives while braking
- Help your vehicle’s tyres maintain a constant tyre-road contact
- Reduce premature tyre wear
- Help maintain wheel alignment
- Promote even as well as balanced tyre and brake wear
5 Signs Your Car’s Suspension System Need Repair
Do you move forward (“nose-dive) while applying the brakes? Then, your vehicle has worn-out shock absorbers for sure!
We recommend you immediately reach out to us.
Below are the other signs of a faulty suspension system:
- One side of your car (when parked) will sit lower than the other
- Bumpy rides
- Oily shock absorbers or struts indicate they are leaking fluid
- You will notice 'balding effect' or bald patches on the surface of your car’s tyres since all 4 wheels have uneven tyre-road contact
Why Choose Us?
Our trained technicians check the following components of your vehicle’s suspension system:
- Struts and Shock absorbers
- Steering Column, etc.
Unfortunately, suspension parts are not repairable, but we can assure you, we offer all work and replacements at affordable rates.
If you have any questions, please call us on 0118 9815611.
You can also visit us directly at Unit 1A/1B Brick Kiln Ind Est, Silchester Rd, Tadley RG26 3PX.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon.