Does it take several attempts to start your car?
This is one of the tell-tale signs of a malfunctioning car battery. In such a case, come to us before it is too late and opt for our car battery check Tadley. We offer this service at cost-effective rates for every car make and model.
Why Is A Car Battery Check Essential?
Car batteries are responsible for providing power to the various electrical components of your vehicle. Due to prolonged usage, the efficiency of the batteries and the associated parts reduce. Some of the factors, apart from normal age-related wear, that cause this are:
- Frequent short trips
- Accidentally leaving the vehicle's lights on for a long time
- Extreme hot and cold temperatures
- Vehicle standing still for a long time
- Worn-out alternator
A drained battery causes multiple issues with the vehicle's ignition, headlights, radio and other electrical components. You can opt for a comprehensive car battery service Tadley from Tadley Tyre Services to resolve the issue immediately.
What Are The Signs Of A Malfunctioning Car Battery System?
Consider visiting us if you come across any of the following symptoms of a malfunctioning charging system:
- Faulty battery parts affect the ignition process. Consequently, the vehicle does not start straight away but needs several attempts.
- A dying car battery will be unable to provide adequate power to the electrical components, such as the headlights, taillights, etc. Such issues can jeopardise your on-road driving safety.
- A warning light flashing on the car's dashboard indicates issues with the battery system.
- A foul smell due to leaking battery fluid
- A bloated battery is a sign of extreme heat-build-up (this can be very dangerous!)
You must not ignore any of the signs because eventually, the vehicle will not start at all or fail to charge while driving and your car could stop anytime, anywhere.
About Our Car Battery Service
Our experts check the various components of a battery system. We run a comprehensive check on several components, including:
After our inspection, we offer cost-effective replacement solutions with the best, long-lasting replacement batteries to ensure optimal vehicle performance.
Therefore, put an end to your search for "car battery replacement near me" and visit us today!
You can find us at Unit 1A/1B Brick Kiln Ind Est, Silchester Rd, Tadley RG26 3PX.
We are here for you:
Mon - Fri: 08:30 - 17:30
Sat: 08:30 - 12:30
If you have any questions, please call us on 0118 9815611 or write to us at email@example.com.
We will be happy to help you!