Are you looking for Air Conditioning for your vehicle?
Does your car's AC work properly?
An uncomfortable temperature inside your car will affect your driving comfort for sure. Therefore, your vehicle's air conditioner must work optimally, not just during the summer months for comfortable drives. So, we recommend you visit us to opt for your car’s air conditioning check Tadley.
At Tadley Tyres Ltd., we thoroughly inspect your vehicle’s air conditioning system and if any faults are found, decide on the right course of action.
However, before you come to us, let us help you understand your car’s AC!
Essential Components Of A Car Air Conditioning System
Your car's AC comprises 5 essential components:
- Expansion Valve
All these components work in sync with one another to keep the car’s cabin cool and the system function smoothly.
5 Major Symptoms Of A Faltering Car AC System
Signs of a faulty car AC system that can disrupt your driving experience are:
- Foul smell released from the vents indicates a possible leakage in your car's AC system.
- A mouldy smell is caused by a dirty filter
- A faulty car AC will give out hot air indicating your compressor cannot regulate proper refrigerant flow.
- If the compressor clutch doesn't work properly, it means the compressor is permanently activated or deactivated.
- A tripping circuit breaker is another sign of a faulty car AC system.
- Excessive fuel consumption is a major issue if your car's AC malfunctions.
- Wiring and electrical issues cause low voltage, reducing the cooling effect.
Importance Of An Optimally Functioning Car AC System
- An effective AC system maintains a cool temperature inside the car cabin.
- It is an essential component as it filters the air, protecting you from air pollution and health risks.
- It helps to de-mist windows and warm up the inside of the vehicle (yes, it does!) during the cold season.
Why Choose Us?
We provide OE-grade spares to replace damaged AC components.
Additionally, we refill your car's AC with the below gases:
- For vehicles made after 2017, we provide R-1234yf
- For vehicles manufactured before 2017, we provide R-134a
So, if you are looking for “car AC repairing services near me”, please visit us. We are located at Unit 1A/1B Brick Kiln Ind Est, Silchester Rd, Tadley RG26 3PX.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment for car air conditioning gas refill Tadley, you can also call us on 0118 9815611.
We will be happy to help.